APC Forum

I am coming to America

taiwanluthiers

Also sounds ridiculous if you look at pictures of some of the meth labs they found, you will find everything there witout propper lab equipment.

of course there are ways to circumvent the laws through improvisation but you can only go so far that way.

i also have to agree with jordan about the mexican food. the places that serve authentic mexican are few and far between the further north you go.

west houston is where i lived when i was there. our home was west side on eldridge between west little york and hwy 6 but we also lived in spring branch for a while.

you're spot on about the restrictions pertaining to meth production but with the govt. stifling pseudo nation wide, it's about time they let the legit experimenters get back to work. of course, experimentation breeds intelligent generations and that is dangerous to the staus quo....

At least Taiwan seems to not attempt to legally styfle experimentation... but the education system does.

I really like some mexican food but I think I'll get tired of it soon enough if I spend enough time in SoCal or Texas...

nah. there is so much diversity and variety in this country you never have to get tired of anything...except our govt.

Well i really never understood why so many people are trying to use pseudo to do the job, there are some much cheaper and less hazardous routes to prepare the stuff from otc chemicals, if you know how. But i gues its done cause it is available and only takes one page of a manual and no real equipment (if i e.g. think about shake&bake, that must be dirty stuff but i gues addicts don't care too much about that).