APC Forum

Delete

h&k machineguns

Giving up or upgrading?

I went with a C-style press instead. It's smaller,so it fits in my garage easier. Also it has the ability to add a power pack to it,without any problems. The power pack is probably a few weeks from being bought,since I still haven't figured out the best one to buy for the job.

Sorry, I don't mean to get off the topic of you looking for a buyer for the other press but what the heck is a C-style press?

Sorry, I don't mean to get off the topic of you looking for a buyer for the other press but what the heck is a C-style press?

Here you go,this is a pic of the same one I have,but I had cut off 6 inches of the base,that's in front of the press makin it smaller and more compact,since I will never need it,and also welded brackets on the top and bottom and bolted 2 layers of 3/8" Lexan to the front. I really like the press. It takes up probably 3 times less room than the H-style press I hadd been using,and it's much more solid. I bought it though to put hydraulics on though,so that porta pump thing will go in the closet in a few weeks.

I am still working on the table for it,but you can bet that I will post a pic when it's all done.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/disp...temnumber=44811