APC Forum

Occasional Happiness

Draco_Aster

hmm, that could be a good theing, I would be thanking my mum, lol, cause there could be waaayy more problems if she didnt and the fire department did come, man, that would've been when the shit hits the fan, if you had like constructed devices and stuff.

This time when you reorganize everything, have a better plan then last time, i dont know but make it more organized and what ever, lol. I think i should lay my stuff out a little better and have a new work shop...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mumbles

• mormanman

• tentacles

• Bonny

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are whining about your mother covering your tail end???? whine at a coupla people here who are doing it without their parents blessing and see what kinda response you get!

You better get mum something nice for her B-day!!!

The good news: My flash works well. Made a few salute shells. Worked well.

The bad news: There was a small electrical fire at my house (only made smoke). I wasn't home, and my mom threw all of my pyro crap in a closet (she thought the fire department was gonna come). Gonna be a pain to re-organize everything.

Now's your chance - Turn it into a "research" lab. I'm serious. If you enjoy this hobby long enough, it is almost inevitable that *someone* is going to run across all your chemicals. If they are well-ordered, labeled, and stored properly, MSDS statements on a clipbard, fire extinguisher nearby, etc. it simply looks better to the people who matter, the ones that can kick your a$$ up and down. "Hmm, this guy is both serious and responsible." vs. "Oh yeah, another madd bommer bites the big one." :lol:

And give your Mum a kiss. My mom would have thrown my stuff away and my Dad... (shudder)... not cool.

Dude, those things are fancy. I'd just buy one and put it on top of my TV! :P

Any plans with it?

• 3 weeks later...

Got a new car

'88 AW11 MR2, 4AGE bigport with all the sound deadening removed along with a nice loud exhaust :)

Got a new guitar, an used one though but in mint condition. It plays and sounds like a dream :) .

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j76/kijkmiech/SDC11423_1024x756-1.jpg

WooHoo!!!!!!! End-Of-Summer spending binge :wub: :D :)

KNO3

CuO(II)

KCLO4

Sulfur

PVC

Parlon

Barium Nitrate

Strontium Nitrate

Zinc

-325 spherical Al

-325 magnalium

Visco

Time fuse

Mortars

Hemispheres

New scale

All told...about 500 dollars. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwEMxYggoKQ

Blargh...I just realized I forgot Red Iron oxide and ferro-titanium. Ah well, off to the hardware store for the iron oxide.

Edited by TheEskimo

WooHoo same here :D

I got a cordless drill, a hot air gun and a angle grinder as presents from my father ! I'm very happy.

Good for you! But what's the hot air gun for? Or do you mean hot glue gun?

Passed my driver's test today :D

Repeat after me...

"I am NOT immortal... I am NOT immortal... I am NOT immortal..."

;)

Driving is more dangerous than Pyro. Be safe!

Repeat after me...

"I am NOT immortal... I am NOT immortal... I am NOT immortal..."

;)

Driving is more dangerous than Pyro. Be safe!

Very true...yet in some countries, you can drive at 16 years old but never do pyro!!

Haha yeah I'll be careful, I'm not the kind of kid who takes big risks :ph34r: ... But really, I'm not really all that into driving fast anyways, its just nice to have a little bit extra freedom.

Thank you for the tip btw

Edited by scarbelly

Good for you! But what's the hot air gun for? Or do you mean hot glue gun?

The hot air gun can be used for a lot of things. I can strip paints, bend plastics, melt frozen ice and more.

The hot air gun can be used for a lot of things. I can strip paints, bend plastics, melt frozen ice and more.

Will it melt normal ice too, or just the frozen stuff?? :D Just kidding. Heat guns are very handy. You can also melt the plastic on pails when making bucket screens.

I made a good deal today. I gave one guy grams of parlon and a cheap 5$ digital scale for 200mL of HNO3, H2SO4 and HCl. Also some 50gr of H3BO3, 100gr of BaCl2, 150mL of acetone and the most important - 20 grams of his homemade nitrated cotton - NC. I'm making my dragon eggs soon. B)

Bought some stuff

20' of Chinese time fuse(the 1/4" stuff for shells)

5lbs of -200 mesh Mg/Al

2lbs of 325 mesh Al(spherical)

1lb Antimony Trisulfide

1lb hexamine

1lb Saran Resin

2lb 400 mesh Al(spherical)

2lb airfloat chacoal(for when i cant make charcoal)

1lb CaCO3

Can't wait, comes in 2 days =)

And i ordered a 1/2" core burning rocket kit, 1/4" star plate(15 holes), and a 3/4" crossette pump all for $100(excluding chems) :D