Red Gum

Boric Acid

Dextrin

Antimonytrisulfide

Aluminium 40-100mesh

Aluminium 250mesh

Magnalium 100mesh

Magnalium 325mesh

I must say i'm quite pleased with these chems ^_^ . They're from cooperman.

My taxes are done! My taxes are done! WOOOHHHHOOOO!

Uncle Sam owes me some MOOOOLLLLAAAAA!

HMMM what to buy?????????????????

Chemicals. I mean, what else is there.....

He could be me some wood, pillow blocks, a togle switch, and some nuts and bolts. :D Maybe.

I'm just kidding.

I was thinking maybe some tape that would would come with that thing named after a bee or something to make really cool round things.

I'm so happy.. :D

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff7/graafvaag/DSCF3020.jpg

And this is one of the reasons. :rolleyes:

Mesh screens were bought, and I made the frames. They're all 12" (30cm), and work a thousand times better than my tiny old round kitchen-sieves.

Other reasons for my happiness are 1kg of magnalium chunks, 1kg of coarse aluminium powder, half a kg of antimony sulphide, and the fact that i'm not ill anymore. :lol:

Yeeeey! My first rocket actually took off!! yey! Well it was a very small test one to see if the French Kitty litter was pyro friendly, and well honestly, I thaught that the nozzle would just blow out, becaus whilst drilling the nozzle the kitty litter broke up very easily, but well it worked nicley, anywho the next bigger rocket will "maybe" be for my stepfathers birthday, but still not sure about that. Well I just guess that there is 1 thing to compleat my happieness, need to find a girlfriend... And I just guess that it will be a good week just before the winter holidays, for wich I am going to Venezuela, so no pyro for 2 weeks...

I will never again loose ALL of my Titanium! I had 2 pieces put in my jaw so that I will again someday have some teeth. I am now, "Titanium Man"!!!!!! B)

I will never again loose ALL of my Titanium! I had 2 pieces put in my jaw so that I will again someday have some teeth. I am now, "Titanium Man"!!!!!! B)

Right on I guess...WTF happened?

I had old old bridge that wrecked my molars. I could not stand the idea of hardware running around loose in my mouth so I went with implants. When I was a kid a witnessed an old man start a tractor from the side while standing on the ground. It was in gear yet and it started of course. Luckly it was parked with the nose facing a telephone pole. Anyway he got pinned in the fender with some skids and his teeth fell out. I did not know what dentures were then but I was impressed by that scene!

Just won a auction for 500gm AR mercury :D

Wasn't exactly cheap ($66 AUD) but its quite a rare sight to see high quality mercury for sale in Australia.

More like 37ml. A nice haul if you have a use for mercury. I have a few grams myself in some switches. Useful if I ever need to make level sensors or something. Or I can break them for the mercury inside.

Yea, sorry, but isin't it more? So here are my calculations:

Cause 1L= 13.6Kg

680g 500mL

340g 250mL

So it should be around: 400mL

For living in Europe, you should be better at the metric system :)

Somehow dividing 13.6kg by two doesn't normally yield 680g. More like 6.8kg. At a density of 13.6g/mL, 500g is just as tentacles said, around 37 mL.

Yea, sorry, but isin't it more? So here are my calculations:

Cause 1L= 13.6Kg

680g 500mL

340g 250mL

So it should be around: 400mL

An American beat you at our metric system, shame on you :P :lol:

Just kidding ;)

I got offered a few kilos of the stuff a while ago for free but it was a 3 hour round journey to pick it up. Though if im ever headed his way I may make a stop over :)

Yaaaay! My dragon eggs are working! :D

-100 mesh Magnalium, traditional composition, and shimizu's dragon egg primer. (perch, redgum, MgAl)

I now FINALLY made what I wanted to make since I started pyrotechnics. Succesfully!

Yaaaay! My dragon eggs are working! :D

-100 mesh Magnalium, traditional composition, and shimizu's dragon egg primer. (perch, redgum, MgAl)

I now FINALLY made what I wanted to make since I started pyrotechnics. Succesfully!

Right on! I loved it when my dragon eggs worked too. What was the "traditional" comp, lead dioxide or bismuth?

I use bismuth trioxide and have used -100 and -200 MgAl with no noticeable difference.

Rock on my bp star mine was a smashing sucses. I cant belive it i actualy have good BP that works. The fountain not so much it kinda went boom. O well I guess i will just put a biger nozel on it next time.

Right on! I loved it when my dragon eggs worked too. What was the "traditional" comp, lead dioxide or bismuth?

I use bismuth trioxide and have used -100 and -200 MgAl with no noticeable difference.

Traditional comp is:

81.8 Orange Lead Oxide

9.1 Copper (II) Oxide

9.1 Magnalium -100#

The Magnalium passed my 100# sieve, but held on the 250# one. (I have no purpose for the -250# magnalium, yet.)

Traditional comp is:

81.8 Orange Lead Oxide

9.1 Copper (II) Oxide

9.1 Magnalium -100#

The Magnalium passed my 100# sieve, but held on the 250# one. (I have no purpose for the -250# magnalium, yet.)

The -250 magnalium should be good as a fuel in stars (veline etc). I sieve my MgAl to -100+200 and -200.

Other notes (of happiness) I just received:

200g Al flake 400Mesh

300g Al 250 powder

500g Parlon

I also have a few hundred grams of MgAl in the mill.