APC Forum

Please Post VIDEO'S if you got em .

h&k machineguns

WHOA!!!!!

Did you say HAMMER!!!????!!

Seven, listen carefully, NEVER, NEVER hammer whistle fuel. That is over 100 grams of fuel and that is enough to remove your hand from your arm and the debris will cause death if they hit you right. You will most definitely loose an eye and at least one ear.

You must PRESS whistle, whatever the mix, press.

Now, the fuel looks black, what is giving the black color? Whistle uses no charcoal so I am wondering what you were using.

D

thank you warned me, but my medication is not mixed with charcoal. I use the formula whistle rocket with kclo3 76g, 23g benzoate, vaseline 3g, 25ml naphtha, manganese dioxide 1g, kclo4 very expensive because so I replaced kclo3

So can I ask you a question that he used his whistle rocket diameter is how much, and how much thicker, I use the whistle rocket with a diameter of 32

Edited by SevenDays

I do not hope you mean you hammered youre whistle in there, wet or not.

That is a absolute nogo DO NOT RAM WHISTLE FOR YOUR OWN AND THOSE AROUND YOU!!!

but my drugs isn't sensitive should I use hammer compression, while mixing is done immediately because I used drugs was not dry, easily compressed without explosion

Might be a translation problem here, where are you from 7days?

If someones finds this forum, he also should have found somewhere to do not ram whistle. Each whistle formula you can find you can read that you shouldn't ram the stuff.

In the old days, and maybe still in china somewhere, small whistle rockets are/were rammed. For 10mm and smaller I'm talking about. Personally I find it insane, but it is possible without ignition. Although you need the skills to do it correctly, like not ramming too hard.

Edited by FREAKYDUTCHMEN

I believe another member said he's Vietnamese.

Ramming while wet, or even well-damp..... I sure wouldn't do it myself but I suspect you're right about what's done in China, Dave.

Seven,

Please share the pictures of your missing hand when you succeed in igniting 150 grams of whistle while holding it. I will not help you if you insist on ramming.

D

Might be a translation problem here, where are you from 7days?

If someones finds this forum, he also should have found somewhere to do not ram whistle. Each whistle formula you can find you can read that you shouldn't ram the stuff.

In the old days, and maybe still in china somewhere, small whistle rockets are/were rammed. For 10mm and smaller I'm talking about. Personally I find it insane, but it is possible without ignition. Although you need the skills to do it correctly, like not ramming too hard.

i'm from vietnamese,sorry I do not know english,I ask the help of google translation

thank everyone who has warned of whistle rockets, but I'll do a video on the use of compression hammer, because I do not have drug-sensitive

thank everyone who has warned of whistle rockets, but I'll do a video on the use of compression hammer, because I do not have drug-sensitive

Well either way...I don't know about them rocket's drug problem..Even if they are weak drug's..

I'm with D..I want to see some pictures of the bloody stump left when one goes off on ya..

You have been warned by people that really do know what there talking about..

No one want's to see you get hurt..And it will happen!

I would just leave them rocket's alone till you get a press..I guess you do have the right to Blow your self

up..But that wouldn't be my first choice.. :blink:

Thanks Spark, couldnt have said it better my self.... No, really, I couldn't have said it better. I can barely speak English myself :unsure:

Thanks Spark, couldnt have said it better my self.... No, really, I couldn't have said it better. I can barely speak English myself unsure2.gif

I used google translator from English to Vietnamese. But now that I turned from Vietnamese to English I realised that it doesn't fit to what I wanted to say exactly.

Here are a few from last weekend.

3" Mine Purple with Spider crossettes:

http://www.amateurpy...ewimage&img=276

Pink Mine:

http://www.amateurpy...ewimage&img=275

5" Double petal MgCO3 glitter with pink inner petal/pistil

http://www.amateurpy...ewimage&img=274

I think the glitter wasn't completely dry. It doesn't look right. There is normally a much longer tail.

Mumbs, I can't watch the videos for some reason. Do you think you can put them on pyrobin?

hmmmmm, weird. Is anyone else having problems? I uploaded them to youtube earlier.

*sigh* I see them perfectly, and I was someone who had ALL sorts of trouble on the old version of the software here.

What do you mean, exactly, by "I can't watch the videos for some reason"?

Error message? Blank space where video should be? Other reason? What browser? What browser version?

Since I now work for the company that makes this software, I have a little more pull in getting errors fixed. :P

I had the same problem clicked the links and it showed nothing left it for 30 min and still nothing showed up

I can see them, but they're buffering while they're playing.. Very annoying. And after the buffering is done I can't play them again so I've got to refresh the page.. buffer.. etc.

I had to download a Windows Media Player plug-in to get them to play on Firefox.

Jeff

I got a message about the other videos. All three were uploaded to youtube the other day, but I just posted the link to pink, ASSuming the others would be obvious by going through my account there.

5" double petal:

3" Purple and spider mine:

3" Pink:

I used google translator from English to Vietnamese. But now that I turned from Vietnamese to English I realised that it doesn't fit to what I wanted to say exactly.

yeah, exactly, but translating Vietnamese into English and I have to remove milk to give easy to understand, Are you speak vietnamese

OK, if anyone is getting the "[#10750] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available." error message,

I've discovered that's what you see when you try to view the actual images/videos in an Album where the owner has set it to be a "Friend Only" album. Stupid error, because you can see the Thumbnail images just fine.

I believe this is addressed in the next software version, so you'll get a more descriptive error, but for now, just make a friend request for the album owner. If they approve you and then you CAN see the pics/vids, that was the problem.

And would anyone for whom the above steps DOESN'T solve the problem, please post here and link to the post/image/video that you still cannot view?

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Thought you guys might want to check my 3/4" star mines. Pretty crappy in my opinion, but I am in the learning process 2smile.gif

Hopefully I can join the WPA next year, and attend their Wester Winter Blast and Do it events to hone my skills. Trying to scrounge up some cash to mail order Goex 2Fg so I can reliably lift/break shells(I probably won't use more than a pound a year, so I don't want to spend the money/time on a ball mill, plus my neighbors are, well, neighbors).

Your D1 looks good. I was cringing when you were trying to ignite that black powder, it's not fun when you get burned. Probably best to use fuse even when igniting compositions in the open, better safe than sorry. Since you're in America that should be no problem as fuse is quite readily available. And as you probably know, your lift needs to be faster. But since you're using a coffee grinder it's understandable as to why it isn't at substantial speed.

But it looked pretty nonetheless. It's better than my first attempts... oh, memories of my D1 stars going 5cm in the air and then hitting the lawn.