APC Forum

Please Post VIDEO'S if you got em .

h&k machineguns

• 2 weeks later...

yeah thats why I did it then, thanks.

Those videos I just uploaded last night just got deleted, soooo, I am going to upload alot of videos onto APC and pyrotube and stuff.

F**k youtube!

• 3 weeks later...

I've just been 'playing' with some rockets on my break. All of them 16mm ID core burner blackpowder rockets. Nothing big, but I'll be progressing from here into larger rockets. Having good success with them and I've only had one CATO out of the ten I've done and that CATO I had coming to me with a poorly made rocket tube. I've filmed half of them, been taking the video camera out more often.

16mm ID Blackpowder rocket with a D1 star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgI4S9B6sts

16mm ID Blackpowder rockets with 1.5" D1 Ball shells.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbcknxN_m9k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqLL_eD_tyo

Nothing really amazing as of yet, I've been mainly testing them for the weight they can lift and making sure they go in an adequate direction. Will be looking into getting some 1lb tooling made and possibly begin an 'adventure' in whistle rockets.

• 1 month later...

Oh, look everyone!

I posted SPAM, so a Moderator had to remove it, reduce my post count to zero, give me a Warning, *AND* kick my ass back to New Member status!

Edited by TheSidewinder
Someone didn't read the rules, and posted SPAM.

heh nice rockets!

and yeah, never use Ti with a spindle... very dangerous combination

Hmmm, carbon steel spindle, true, aluminum, brass, stainless steel (400 series and up), copper etc. not true. Ti is fine in fuel that is pressed but you must use non sparking tools.

Pressing or pounding ANY fuel has risks.

• 4 weeks later...
Oh, look everyone!

I posted SPAM, so a Moderator had to remove it, reduce my post count to zero, give me a Warning, *AND* kick my ass back to New Member status!

U just Got PWND!!!!!

It's going to if you keep it up.

Wow! You're tuff! Maybe Kyle could use a hand over at Passfire with the star gazers and the other two?

I'll leave passfire to Kyle. I don't agree with many of the things that go on over there, but it's not my place to interject. I just sit back, soak up the info, and enjoy the show all the "adults" put on for me. With the amount of death threats and often homoerotic suggestions that get thrown around, I'd rather not get in the middle of it anyway.

Nice results on that 2-stager. Did you get any pre-fire pics?

No, i was to exited to think of that, but it was a 20mm ID bp endburn(4mm nozzle)50mm grain to a 24mm ID rcandy (8mm nozzle)165mm grain coreburner

this was a late reply, im so new with searching and finding here ;)

I'll post the pre-fire pic later, im going to go work on another one right now, and stablize it this time.

It's going to if you keep it up.

So, show me were in the terms and conditions can i get in trouble for simply expressing my feelings about one's post.

You aren't adding to absolutely anything by saying:

U just Got PWND!!!!!

Just randomly posting with incorrect grammar.

Its called common sense, try using yours. If you can't say anything nice , better not say anything at all.

Contribute to the forum discussions rather than making fun of people.

Edited by Ventsi

I'll leave passfire to Kyle. I don't agree with many of the things that go on over there, but it's not my place to interject. I just sit back, soak up the info, and enjoy the show all the "adults" put on for me. With the amount of death threats and often homoerotic suggestions that get thrown around, I'd rather not get in the middle of it anyway.

True that. The things that happen on Passfire get kind of freaky sometimes. I come here for sanity. :D

To try and get back on topic, here's a video of a 3" can on a 1lb whistle rocket. I had a 8 or so timed salutes in there, didn't have very good ignition and timing. There was also a bottom shot and some Win20 stars that kinda distracted from the salute effect.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n3/psyc...nt=S4024767.flv

Edited by psyco_1322