APC Forum

Star Compositions

ADP9

Hello all, I was somewhat bored saturday so I decided to organize a star composition reference guide for when all of my chems come in this week. The guide is in the form of an Excel spreadsheet and isn't intirely finished and is modifible for any of you that want to add to it.

All of these comps come from the wfvisser site along with the added ones from cannon fuse. I also added a couple out of my "Fireworks" book by Shimizu. Refs are listed at the bottom. Anyway guys I would like to know what you think. I would also like for you guys to add to it with your favorites that I didn't add etc.

http://www.wfvisser.dds.nl/compoDB.html

http://cannonfuse.com/formulas/8.asp

Okay I noticed that APC doesn't support spreadsheet files so I hooked it up on rapidshare:

Star Compositions

Star_Comps.xls

For some reason, whenever I use rapid share, it comes up thinking that Im a bot. I tried it several times, refreshed the page for about 10 minutes, but it would never give me a number to type in.

Then again, I am using the free version, so...

I guess you could try to open the attachment and do save page as... it's a .xls file

• 2 weeks later...

Just save the HTML of the .XLS, and then right click it, select "open with" and choose Excel, after which you can save it to another location as a .xls file and you'll be good after that.

Awesome list BTW, this will come in very handy, many many thanks. :D

Please tell me you aren't mixing random chemicals together with other chems. Did you have a desired effect in mind or were you just mixing two chems together?

i just mix 2 chemical together, naphtalene its my inflammable chemical to support the combustion of a reaction,because its very hard to light powdered road flare with a simple lighter.anyway , its a scrap red flame composition and i dont love the smell of naphtalene.