APC Forum

How do I delete my account.

Zumber

I have tried to find out everywhere but I couldn't be able to find out how to delete user account and Its contents,rather I found only sign out option.

Thank you.

Edited by Zumber

Why are you deleting your account??

We have to delete accounts manually.

And while the account data will be gone, any posts will be changed to show as posted by a guest. We do not delete posted content.

On 8/20/2024 at 11:33 PM, Zumber said:

I have tried to find out everywhere but I couldn't be able to find out how to delete user account and Its contents,rather I found only sign out option.

Thank you.

I hope you aren't leaving my friend.  I've enjoyed reading a lot of your posts, seen some beautiful work from you, and though we may not all agree with each other ALL the time, you've still provided valued input over the years! 

Besides, lots of unique perspectives are one of the main reasons I like this forum more than some of the paid sites (I like them too, they just tend to be more controlled on what is said, and differing views may not always be well received.....but I digress).

Anyways, I hope you will reconsider and stick around (even if you do "log off" to take a minute).... fingers crossed!

Chuck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m sure you have a reason for this, but many of us would rue the loss of insightful and entertaining posts. Peace, brother.