APC Forum

I ask everyone

MADBOY

I make rocket,

Can I use hemp wood charcoal????

Please tell me opinion

There is a section called rocketry . Post rocket questions there , in an already made post about charcoals types . 

again you lack the Courtesy to listen to board members who are asking you not to open a new post or thread on every topic that comes to your head

19 minutes ago, pyrojig said:

There is a section called rocketry . Post rocket questions there , in an already made post about charcoals types . 

again you lack the Courtesy to listen to board members who are asking you not to open a new post or thread on every topic that comes to your head

That was pretty basic question and posted in wrong section.

If a stern warning is given and he fails to respect the forum community , continuing to ignore members repeated help to guide him then I’d agree on banning . But if he listens and contributes, instead of posting like a troll , polluting the forum with un descriptive and unhelpful posts lacking substance …. Then maybe give him a chance to learn some etiquette. 

11 minutes ago, pyrojig said:

If a stern warning is given and he fails to respect the forum community , continuing to ignore members repeated help to guide him then I’d agree on banning . But if he listens and contributes, instead of posting like a troll , polluting the forum with un descriptive and unhelpful posts lacking substance …. Then maybe give him a chance to learn some etiquette. 

By admin

Edited by Zumber

Judging by the manner he posts , I’m guessing he’s barely teenager ,maybe 13-15y old ,Who wants to to be heard , noticed, and doesn’t take responsibility or reprimanding. 

1 hour ago, pyrojig said:

Judging by the manner he posts , I’m guessing he’s barely teenager ,maybe 13-15y old ,Who wants to to be heard , noticed, and doesn’t take responsibility or reprimanding. 

No no he is above 25 or 30.

And I’m 300 y old because my profile says so🤥

Hemp wood charcoal is good or bad that is explain please in here

I think in here divert question and answer discussion right now

You daily experiments and posts things here. Whats wrong testing hemp coal for your rockets and fire it to see if it works or not.

Almost all type of charcoal works if it is powdered form, it affects on burning performance and you may need to alter things like composition, nozzle diameter, pressure etc.

You have copy of Lancaster books which covers every chemicals information even on hemp coal just read it.

Copies of Lancaster, Weingart, Shimizu and lots of other texts are easily available, reading them would answer all your questions, and save you from likely injury and damage.

I make today and I see hemp Charcoal is best working nozzle less rocket,but I follow is our indian formula and process techniques

Thank you everyone telling opinion me

Post your questions in the correct section of the forum. … stop polluting the forum. Selective post, And post in threads , not starting A new thread each thought that comes to your mind  mad boy . I see why folks are getting very irritated with your posts

9 hours ago, pyrojig said:

I see why folks are getting very irritated with your posts

I have “ignored” him. But the crap still shows up when others reply. I wonder if there’s an option to not see anything regardless of the activity. 

Mumbles? That would be great :D

Ditto

57 minutes ago, Richtee said:

I have “ignored” him. But the crap still shows up when others reply. 

• TheSidewinder locked this topic