APC Forum

Yellow strobe

MADBOY

@ mad boy

you post a new topic for every comp. 
this is what trolls do . Hence the reason people are reacting frustrated with you . Learn some forum etiquette , and post like things together (like your other strobe comp’s, 3x so far with individual posts ).  Better yet find a post already posted with strobes and like comps , and replay or add your post there. Please

Edited by pyrojig

25 minutes ago, pyrojig said:

@ mad boy

this is what trolls do . Hence the reason people are reacting frustrated with you . Learn some forum etiquette , and post like things together (like your other strobe comp’s, 3x so far with individual posts ).  Better yet find a post already posted with strobes and like comps , and replay or add your post there. Please

You think he will listen?

Lets see.

29 minutes ago, pyrojig said:

@ mad boy

this is what trolls do . Hence the reason people are reacting frustrated with you . Learn some forum etiquette , and post like things together (like your other strobe comp’s, 3x so far with individual posts ).  Better yet find a post already posted with strobes and like comps , and replay or add your post there. 

No no that is not a problem actually I am making everyday try to make new one and which is new for me I post.

I make everyday try to new experiment for new formula make.

I’m sorry zumber. I didn’t realize the ongoing situation . 

4 minutes ago, pyrojig said:

Right now, what is urs opinion about this ? I think u realized 

2 hours ago, pyrojig said:

He said he is making experiments on daily basis and he will post every day work formula as a new topic irrespective of what you told him not to post seperate formulas each time.

22 minutes ago, Zumber said:

He said he is making experiments on daily basis and he will post every day work formula as a new topic irrespective of what you told him not to post seperate formulas each time.

Wait my friend if I success then I  post here.

If  I not success so why I post here don't worry. my experiment is successful then I will post here.

Part of experimenting is researching prior respected books. Fireworks Principles and Practice by Lancaster and also Pyrotechnics by Weingart come to mind. Both these books are currently available on Abe-Books and may well be available in your country. It's always cheaper and likely safer to start with literature research, there is little in fireworking that hasn't been tried.

Other forum members may care to add other respected publications to a list for you. Most hard copy literature is also available on-line.

12 minutes ago, MADBOY said:

Wait my friend if I success then I  post here.

If  I not success so why I post here don't worry. my experiment is successful then I will post here.

He just wants to say insted of creating new topic every time you just post to existing threads in this forum like already existing strobe section and likewise.....

1 minute ago, Arthur said:

Part of experimenting is researching prior respected books. Fireworks Principles and Practice by Lancaster and also Pyrotechnics by Weingart come to mind. Both these books are currently available on Abe-Books and may well be available in your country. It's always cheaper and likely safer to start with literature research, there is little in fireworking that hasn't been tried.

Other forum members may care to add other respected publications to a list for you. Most hard copy literature is also available on-line.

He probably dont understand proper english or language barrier it would be problematic for him to read articles from books......yeah both of books are available here I have its copy.

12 minutes ago, Zumber said:

He probably dont understand proper english or language barrier it would be problematic for him to read articles from books......yeah both of books are available here I have its copy.

Mr. Zumber Where I got copy plz tell me

Edited by sachinagg

I had ordered that from Indiamart.

Right now you may need to search for its availability.

Just now, MADBOY said:

FB_IMG_1459224545515.thumb.jpg.9b19fdca93dd25ef0757cba119c99e2e.jpg

It is my collection book I follow it past 3 year but in moment I am not follow this book.

That moment my friend send me book it is Japanese book.

But thank you to send me book link, my friend

50 minutes ago, MADBOY said:

It is my collection book I follow it past 3 year but in moment I am not follow this book.

That moment my friend send me book it is Japanese book.

But thank you to send me book link, my friend

The link is for Lancaster book and image you have sent is Shimizu FAST.

How about this mad boy , post one post on strobes(all related info) , not individual posts . I can’t believe what this forum has degraded to . It makes me sad !!!!! Stop contributing to this . Please show some professionalism!!!! 
shown some substance in your posts. Contribute don’t just make a bunch of posts to boost your status 

1 hour ago, pyrojig said:

How about this mad boy , post one post on strobes(all related info) , not individual posts . I can’t believe what this forum has degraded to . It makes me sad !!!!! Stop contributing to this . Please show some professionalism!!!! 
shown some substance in your posts. Contribute don’t just make a bunch of posts to boost your status 

now you have an idea of why everyone is getting irritated of his behaviour.... Almost every member even admin has told him several times but he hasn't changed a bit.

Even if you made this post he wont change his mindset.

Sadly  I’m seeing this . Sorry it’s been a while since I have engaged on the forum. 
has it become a newbie posting whore site now?

Site is really helpfull we just have to make full use of information available here irrespective of illiterate persons behaviour.

There are many good things here we can just focus it.

23 minutes ago, Zumber said:

Site is really helpfull we just have to make full use of information available here irrespective of illiterate persons behaviour.

There are many good things here we can just focus it.

I like your scary moment everytime.

it is totally feet your attitude,you don't scary me,

I ask and post in here only questions and formula and videos,

Not a idiot question and answer.

In my every post i see you reply negative ans.

It is proof you are scary me and my post

But I am not scary anyone and not head down in any foreigners.

Madboy,

You have been told more than once, by staff and members, to consolidate your topics and/or to post in existing topics.

This is your last warning. Further nonsense will result in a ban.

• Like 1

• TheSidewinder locked this topic