APC Forum

I’ve got brass balls

Richtee

Only half the order tho. 10 and 12MM. Dunno why- well, I do. I want to make the cleanest, best BP that can be made. F the Swiss :D

SAM_9201.JPG

• Like 1

Hopefully the other half of the order turns up soon. Good luck with your shiny milling media.:)

• 2 months later...
On 6/1/2024 at 10:57 AM, Richtee said:

Only half the order tho. 10 and 12MM. Dunno why- well, I do. I want to make the cleanest, best BP that can be made. F the Swiss :D

SAM_9201.JPG

Where did you find those?  I'd like to try brass media as opposed to the 316 Stainless media I have now. I've not found an affordable source of Brass to make some myself though.  Either way, let us know how they work for you.

Charles

On 8/8/2024 at 5:38 PM, cmjlab said:

Where did you find those?  I'd like to try brass media as opposed to the 316 Stainless media I have now. I've not found an affordable source of Brass to make some myself though.  Either way, let us know how they work for you.

Charles

No doubt some overseas place. I just Googled. Yeah, they were not inexpensive, but not outrageous either. I think I got about $40-50 into them. They work wonderfully.The mill even sounds happier :D