APC Forum

Most like YouTube channel/youtuber (fireworks/pyrotechnics relates)

sachinagg

Any YT/Y tuber is most liked and make good videos. Like Mr. Ned and Cody b pyrotechnics. It's just hint

There are few, most of channel videos information is not everytime accurate in terms of formulations.

There are good channels also specially I love Japnese factories,maltese videos. Passfire is also interesting....remember youtube is open source for accurate information and knowledge you must read good books and have them in collection.

There are complete methods on some YT channels and partial information on other channels, It's important to be able to notice the difference, and to take inspiration from some videos and precision instructions from some videos.

PLUS some materials are more or less available in different places, it's no good finding instructions that use materials that you cannot buy.

Anyone who makes a usable video and speaks openly and honestly during the videos will have their video are deleted, and later their channel. You can't even comment under a video there, because your comment disappears when you send it. Telephone identification is also added to this. In the past, there were video bloggers who showed things openly and you could talk to them freely. Youtube deleted most of their channels, the rest took down their videos themselves.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, mx5kevin said:

Anyone who makes a usable video and speaks openly and honestly during the videos will have their video are deleted, and later their channel. You can't even comment under a video there, because your comment disappears when you send it. Telephone identification is also added to this. In the past, there were video bloggers who showed things openly and you could talk to them freely. Youtube deleted most of their channels, the rest took down their videos themselves.

I've lost a couple vids. No real warning or anything. But- I was not instructing or anything. Just showing some of my work. Some..remain however. Guess I don’t know where “The Line” is with those folk.

Case in point: 

Edited by Richtee