APC Forum

anyone can help me login at sciencemadness.org?

Ichirokaga

hello, I like firecrackers and all types of pyrotechnics.

one day in 2023 i found sciencemadness.org, and hey it's good for study pyrotechnics, but somehow when i going to register page it says that has been disabled.

i sent email twice to [gfxlist@yahoo.com] and [science@woelen.ml] but they never answer me.

what must i do for register?

If you don't have any friends registered there, and they don't respond to your email, then you can't do anything.

Sciencemadness Forum has been moved to manual registrations only

An acquaintance who is registered and vouches for you, or you have some reference. The administrator can only add new members manually to the forum. But you need at least a well-written message explaining why you want to register there. Open registration is unlikely to happen anymore in the future. The forum is active on a daily basis, they can do that if someone can't come up with something why they should allow a user to join, they won't register the user. They wrote that this is because the moderators could not keep up the spam and flood of trash. They probably get a lot of mail from users who want to register. I am sure that from those they see that they are do not have the appropriate knowledge for the subject are now being filtered. It's such a popular forum that it won't die out if they do something like that. Users comment on several topics on a daily basis.