APC Forum

I almost got Sacked - but an ironic outcome?

stix

Unpacking consumer fireworks and getting them set up in the store now!!

Rocket orders to build that need to go in the morning. !!!

:huh:

wrangling kids, trying to get some work out of them !! Made them leave their cell phones at the house! WIN !!

Imagine if we lived in a world where NO ONE wanted to work and EVERYONE just did whatever they thought was right.

Boy how great that would be !

True. That would be a great world indeed - although it would depend on your version of right. I suppose we could always make sure that we all think the same things and therefore we would ALL be right! That could work.

I've found the diverse opinions and discussion on this thread very helpful, interesting, and not depressing to me. Imagine if all the contributors of this thread could all meet up at "Stix's Pyrotechic Experience, Extravaganza & Convention / Symposium Thingo 2016"... A few beers, a couple of blood noses, and a spliff or two later... ... ... then get some responsible person to light the pyro... :)

Just a thought.

Edited by stix

I've found the diverse opinions and discussion on this thread very helpful, interesting, and not depressing to me. Imagine if all the contributors of this thread could all meet up at "Stix's Pyrotechic Experience, Extravaganza & Convention / Symposium Thingo 2016"... A few beers, a couple of blood noses, and a spliff or two later... ... ... then get some responsible person to light the pyro...

I don't use. I can hold your beer, and joint, while you light the fireworks. No, wait, i mean, can you hold my beer and joint, while i light... Damn.

You know what? Screw it. Lets wire up a pushbutton system, and just leave the remote somewhere. Put it on a note "Fireworks - Live, do not press ANY BUTTONS!" Sooner or later SOMEONE will push them all.

That, of course is a joke. I wouldn't leave live fireworks to a untrained person, pushbutton systems or not. Since i don't drink beer, and i can easily wait until after the fireworks (disregarding what kind) i could handle the pyrotechnics. Where and when did you say?

B!

• 3 months later...

Well a happy ending to this thread. After months of looking I've finally found another job! - I start in a couple of weeks. A bit more cash and closer to home. I gave notice on Friday - and that ended up in a pointless argument.

I don't believe in burning bridges, and always try to be "professional" till the end, but I can't help but throw in a few snide, facetious and sarcastic remarks, as you do. Well as "I" do anyway :P